It seems to be taking forever to get this wing finished (deep down I think I am secretly stalling moving the project into the hangar) even though it seems about done. Much of today was deburring but before that I completed the fuel channel by getting everything back in the fuel bay
and backdrilling through the l-angles on the end of the channel into the rear ribs on the skeleton. A super-long drill bit makes this a breeze, one of my most useful purchases for sure. And once pilot drilled, the holes were opened up for an A4 rivet.
Something not to forget as we approach riveting on the top skin – the tie down ring. I did not forget.
After that I bit the bullet and took all the skins, l-angles etc and deburred them. I also applied primer to all relevant surfaces.