Right Wing Skeleton Complete (2 hr 30)

I took the skeleton apart in preparation for deburring, here is a pile of parts

It took about an hour, ugh, I can’t imagine the pain of deburring the fuselage.
After that I sprayed primer on all the surfaces that needed it, and on some that didn’t (doh!)

From there, I went about riveting the many holes. Here’s the root rib, note the AN3-5A bolt

Here’s the riveted rear channel

In another departure from the left wing I didn’t rivet the strut attach bracket as that caused us grief last time too (another tip from the video).

And here is the finished product. I do believe this is a much better job than I did on the left wing.